Randomized Circular Gallifreyan Coin
by laird, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
kitlaan's Circular Gallifreyan Coin with a few minor tweaks that I think look cool.
- Lines cross the entire coin
- Lines go in randomized directions.
- Added 'seed' parameter. Change its value to change where the lines go.
- Increased $fn to make the curves smoother (and Customizable).
Same in all other ways. kitlaan rocks.
Use Customizer. Enter a word. It should be all lower case, with no punctuation.
Play with the size parameters and the 'seed' value until you like how it looks.
Note that not all letter combinations are valid in Galifreyan. See timeturners.wikidot.com/circular-gallifreyan for details.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Randomized Circular Gallifreyan Coin by laird is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving laird a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure laird would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).