Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Simple mini guitar model
by microstrat, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A small hollow classical guitar, just a little smaller than 16cm.
Only four parts to print and few drops of glue.
Could be a simple assembly projects for young kids.
- Can print on a 10x10cm printer bed.
- Use 0.2mm layer height or better.
- Print "Body" and "Top" with one color, "Bridge" and "Neck" with another.
- Glue "Top" to "Body" with few drops of Super Glue (CA).
- Glue "Neck" to "Body+Top"
- Glue "Bridge" to "Top"
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Simple mini guitar model by microstrat is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving microstrat a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure microstrat would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).