Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Game Boy Front Half
by alan_one, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The front half of a Game Boy. UPDATE: Printed this, still need to make some adjustments. It's close though!
Update: Since so many people have expressed interest, I have uploaded my freecad file.
It is printed upside-down from how you see it here (i.e. face down). I had warping issues even so.
Inaccuracies/Things to fix:
- Start/Select button holes are not shaped/angled quite right
- Placement, height, strength issues on some screw pillars
- Placement of headphone jack cutout
- Edge fitment with bottom half
- Front cutout for bezel and depressions around buttons (cosmetic)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Game Boy Front Half by alan_one is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving alan_one a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure alan_one would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).