Prusa 2 laser cut print bed
by jkoljo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a thick sheet for Reprap Prusa iteration 2, which is intended to be cut with a laser cutter.
It has 4 mm holes, 3.2 mm is minimum value for 3 mm bolts, but 4 mm allows for manufacturing tolerances and small room for error.
It has mount holes for belt holders, LM8UU/LME8UU bearing brackets and PCB heat bed. The Prusa 2 spec. items are supported.
- Get some 2 mm or 3 mm stainless steel
- Find a laser cutter
- Cut it. Laser cutters use DXF files (included)
- Mount bearings and heat bed using M3 bolts
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Prusa 2 laser cut print bed by jkoljo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jkoljo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jkoljo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).