XY Leveling Gears for the Instant Platform Adjuster
by MakerBlock, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This Thing is a gear (I printed four at a time using Skeinforge's multiply - 2x2 array) for placing over the middle nut suggested in Peacefrog's Instant Platform Adjuster.
With a gear over each middle nut, it was a breeze to level out my build platform.
- Print 4x XY leveling gears.
- Install the bolt upside down in the wooden support platform.
- Tighten bolt down with one nut.
- Place another nut over the first.
- Place an XY leveling gear over the second nut.
- Repeat for other three corners.
- Replace the build surface.
- Install build platform and dial the gears to the proper levels.
- Place a nut on top of each exposed bolt.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
XY Leveling Gears for the Instant Platform Adjuster by MakerBlock is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MakerBlock a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MakerBlock would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).