I was looking around for a filament fitting that I liked for my upcoming dry box for my filament. I found most to be too complex for my liking and also wanted a way to prep the filament prior to it being used. So I adapted ppyromann's Threaded filament dust filter http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:153807 to my own base plate to create one.
*UPDATE: I was asked to separate the files so they are up and loaded. I made a small mistake and saved it in inches. When I have a little more time I will fix that but for now they are up.
It was made to print with no supports. The one pictured was made with 20% infil, 2 shells, .30mm layer height in ABS. I just used a low res printing resolution in maker ware to do this. I did open up the holes for the M3 bolts a bit as when it printed it shrank a little. I just took a drill bit and ran it once.
Fits great. I'll post images of the completed box when I get it done.