Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system
by phineasjw, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a camera mount adapter to make your innRDRive linear motion axis a camera slider.
1) Print the parts (dimensions are in mm)
2) Insert 1/4"-20 X 0.5"? bolt into thumbwheel (check that the length of bolt is correct before assembly)
3) Insert M5 jam nut into bottom piece
4) Insert 1/4"-20 thumbwheel assembly into camera mount top piece
5) Put top and bottom piece together using alignment pins
6) Put a drop of acetone on the seems to "glue" together
7) Clamp together and let bond set
8) Connect to M5 bolt on innRDrive assembly
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving phineasjw a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).