Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Customizable PVC Inner Coupler
by Ratmax00, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
PVC joining at different angles, great for PVC frames or any type of PVC builds that require joining. This part glues together and then can slip into a PVC pipe of your choice to hold it in place. Full customization, from a single PVC-to-PVC connection up to a 6 way PVC connection at all types of angles. Have fun with customizer!
Each print should yield two pieces that can then be glued together. Once glued you can connect your PVC to the coupler and glue as necessary. The flange is only to prevent warping if any occurs in your build. You'll need to trim the flange before you try fitting PVC over the part. Happy Printing!
Work in progress:
- Adding more PVC sizes... Even more Added! Some taken away because of crazy size compared to build plate.
- Hollow coupler for bigger PVC builds?
- Add Build Plate for different platforms (easier to see size dimensions)
- Meaningful Comments
- Funny happenings with 1/2" & 2" double that ended in zero
- Change the coupler length to a mm slider? More feedback needed here.
- Get some printed images up.
- Hollowed out coupler works well, instead of keeping it an inner coupler (that's hollow) have an option to make the hollowed out coupler auto-magically an outer coupler (i.e. pvc pipe fits inside when hollowed out, not the other way around).
- possibly move the 3rd & 4th couplers independently of each other? (all Chameleon style!)
I haven't test printed the hollowed out build yet, so I'm not sure how it will glue or even if it will.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this Thing
Customizable PVC Inner Coupler by Ratmax00 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Ratmax00 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Ratmax00 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).