Long time ago I owned a Safe Box made of wood pieces. I redesigned it to a printable version.
Additional material required:
1x tube or bolt dia 4 mm x 13 mm
1x bolt dia 5 mm x 7mm
1x hex screw M3 x 16 mm
- Print 1x SafeBoxB, 1x SafeBoxM, 1x SafeBoxT, 1x SafeBoxCover and 4x SquareBolts.
- Press 2 SquareBolts into the 4mm holes of the SafeBoxB (using a small hammer).
- Press the small SafeBoxM into the SafeBoxB (hole Inside).
- Press 2 SquareBolts into the 4mm holes of the large SafeBoxM.
- Press the small SafeBoxT into the SafeBoxM.
- Take the tube or bolt dia 4mm x 13mm and press it into the lateral hole of the large SafeBoxM.
- Put the large SafeBoxM over the SafeBoxB.
- Put the bolt dia 5mm x 7mm into the SafeBoxM hole, it should move easlily up and down through the SafeBoxM and the SafeBoxB.
- Put the SafeBoxT over the SafeBoxM.
- Tighten the M3 screw.
- Insert the SafeBoxCover lateraly into the the SafeBoxT.
How to open the SafeBox? That's secret :-)