So, I've got this problem where I've got dozens of cables near my desk that go to all manner of devices. I've probably got 10 I use frequently and a couple dozen I use monthly, so it's nice to have them hanging up by the desk, but I got tired of looping each cable over a thumbtack.
Clearly, it was time to print a thing. I made one in sketchup and printed it. It broke, so I beefed it up a bit, and printed more. They broke, so I beefed it up a bit and printed more. That last batch is mostly gone now, but version 5 is pretty solid.
Built in Sketchup.
I printed it at .3mm layer height, 3 perimeters, 3 top, 3 bottom, with a 25% honeycomb infill. It's a super easy print and it's actually useful. Yay.