Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Hack a Day Skull and Wrenches Logo
by Boort, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Brian Benchoff at HackADay, noted that there was no Hack A Day logo to play with the new Customizer tool. http://www.hackaday.com/2013/02/16/custom-3d-printed-designs-with-makerbots-customizer
Here is the highlevel of how I did it and the tools used:
1) Downloaded Hack a Day logo from http://hackaday.com
2) Imported into Inkscape, traced, cleaned up, set stroke and fill to black, set path name, set Doc Defaults to mm, scaled to ~50mm.
3) Exported to OpenSCAD file with Inkscape to OpenSCAD converter v2 from:
4) Hand edited the OpenScad output to add Variables and make nice for Customizer!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Hack a Day Skull and Wrenches Logo by Boort is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Boort a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Boort would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).