R-Pi case with GPIO access, SD-card tray, LED window
by nap, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Building on top of HansH's original Raspberry Pi case, and several derivatives, here is another version with a GPIO access window on top (ideal for attaching jumper wires), a tray to guard the SD card and a small window to see the LEDs.
I printed this on a Makerbot Replicator 2 with 1.75mm PLA filament and the build turned out to be fine (but see notes below).
ReplicatorG GCode settings used
- Slicing Profile: Replicator 2 slicing defaults
- Use Raft/Support: No
- Use support material: None
- Use default start/end gcode: Yes
- Use Print-O-Matic: Yes
- Object infill (%): 25
- Layer Height (mm): 0.27
- Number of shells: 2
- Feedrate (mm/s): 80
- Travel Feedrate: 150
- Print temperature: 240
- Filament Diameter (mm): 1.75
- Nozzle Diameter (mm): 0.4
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
R-Pi case with GPIO access, SD-card tray, LED window by nap is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving nap a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure nap would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.