After Android Lollipop was announced, I decided I needed recreate the Android Lollipop statue. I ended up creating different hand pieces, which allows for printing different configurations (see instructions).
Here's a quick video on how to assemble the pieces:
If you print one (or more), please share images!
For printing on my UM2, I print with default infill at 0.2mm height. Only the eyes are printed on 0.1mm height as that makes them a little smoother (and they are very small, so it still prints quickly).
The head and body need support structure. The other parts print fine without. The body and hands should be printed upside down.
You need to print the following:
- 1x body
- 1x head
- 1x head ring
- 1x set of eyes
- 2x shoulder pin
- 2x shoulder ring
- 2x arm
- 2x arm pin
- 2x hand (any combination that you desire)
The hands come in different variants:
- fingers (hand with 2 fingers like the official lollipop statue)
- 4.5mm hole (perfect for holding a Chupa Chups lollipop)
- 5.5mm hole (for larger lollipops)
- 4.5mm hole half way (for adding accessories to the robot)