Mini FPV Tricopter
by EMaglio, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here's my latest design, a 3D printed mini tricopter. I wanted an FPV racer, but also something that would stand out from the masses of other minis out there. It's either 250 or 280 size depending on the arms installed. Complete specs:
- SunnySky 2204 2300kV motors
- Gemfan 5x3 Props
- Magic 12A ESCs with SimonK
- Glacier 3S 1000mah Battery
- Naze32 Flight Controller
- HS-55 Tail Servo
- PZ0420M FPV Camera
- HobbyKing TS5823 Mini Video Transmitter
- 6x M3x14mm screws for the body/arm connections
- 2x M3x8mm screws for the battery cover
- 1x M3x35mm screw, 2x M3 washers, and 1x M3 lock nut for the tail
I sell kits for those without 3D printers, though I have a feeling that everyone on here would rather print one for themselves. Enjoy!
Recommended print settings:
- Layer height: 0.2mm
- Number of Perimeters: 2
- Bottom Solid Layers: 3
- Top Solid Layers: 3
- Infill: 50% for the tail motor mount, 20% for everything else
I usually print in PLA for better inter-layer adhesion and more rigidity, but ABS should be fine as well.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mini FPV Tricopter by EMaglio is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving EMaglio a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure EMaglio would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).