Customizable Bracelet Designer
by fastkite, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Create your own bracelet design with the MakerBot Customizer.
Use the 7 simple adjustments and watch your unit creation come to life.
Click on the button "Open in Customizer" http://www.thingiverse.com/apps/customizer/run?thing_id=52952
Use the MakerBot Customizer to begin designing your own one of a kind bracelet.
- - First start by selecting the size of the bracelet using the easy pick list.
- - Adjust the width of the bracelet in mm (1 inch is 25 mm).
- - Select a shape to base your bracelet on. (Triangle, Square, Circle,...)
- - Select the desired amount of overlap using the picker
- - Now examine your bracket, if the shapes do not overlap you will need to add a boarder by turning on Outline. This will hold all the shapes together.
- - Adjust the width of the lines
- - Finally the Hollow option adds some dimension to your 3D creation
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Customizable Bracelet Designer by fastkite is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fastkite a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fastkite would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.