Extended Spoolholders for the FAbtotum with innerstops
by imarin, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This object performs exactly the same function as the original one. It has been modified in order to:
- The hole (pocket) on the extremes is bigger (1 mm), so that you do not have to sweet to put the bearings in place.
- The wall is thicker, so to have more robustness (I manage to break one of my original PLA ones... do not ask!!).
- A thicker wall also makes a difference if you are going to print it in ABS (the black one in the photo is made in ABS), because most of the seam gets inside the infill (that black line that you see), and the remaining does not affect the function at all (it rolls good!!).
If I would have to make a new one, I would use this design, though it consumes more filament. The gcode fie for ABS 230/90 is also included.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Extended Spoolholders for the FAbtotum with innerstops by imarin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving imarin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure imarin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).