WORLD HERITAGE RICE MOLD PROJECT
No.1 Mt.FUJI RICE MOLD
- Print out Mt.Fuji with a 3D printer...and take a minute to admire its beauty!
- LIghtly wet the mold and fill it with freshly made short-grain rice.
- Flip over the mold and place the mountain of rice on a dish.
- Add curry to the rice. Planting broccoli tress is optional ;)
- Mt. Fuji curry is ready to be served!
Let’s make world heritages out of rice!
Anyone can join this project. By downloading and printing the 3D data, you can create a mold to form rice into famous locations. Please enjoy/show off your local world heritage sites by creating its mold data and uploading it. Also, feel free to fill your mold with whatever ingredients you like.
The first installment for this project is Japan’s one and only Mt. Fuji mold!
Adjust the amount of a single serving of rice by changing the size of the mold.
I hope that this will make your meal more enjoyable!
Made by coma.