Nano Mouse Parts 3.5
by mbbackus, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Frame for a maze solving robot. For more information, go to: http://akrobotnerd.com
March 3, 2016
1) Fixed problem that was causing the following error: WARNING: Object may not be a valid 2-manifold and may need repair.
2) Modified marker cutout so that the Logo Mouse frames prints correctly (was omitting a face).
3) Changed default sensor angle to 10 degrees.
The Nano Mouse Frame and Wheels are designed to print without a raft or supports on low resolution (high speed) setting. Print the Micromouse maze post on a raft in groups of 9.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Nano Mouse Parts 3.5 by mbbackus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mbbackus a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mbbackus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).