Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
TTC H6 Subway Car
by raudette, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Model of a TTC H6 Subway car. This is a toy for use with Brio-compatible wooden train tracks.
- Truck pivot bolt: M5 10mm x 2
- Wheel bolt: M3 12mm x 8. This size wasn't available at my hardware store. I used 4-40x3/8.
- Labels to print off decals (Decals.pdf)
- Paint (I used Testor's enamel)
- Permanent marker (for windows)
8 x SolidWheel.stl
2 x 2_wheel_pivot.stl
1 x either TTC H6 - No Branding.stl OR TTC H6.stl. The later file includes the logos and train identification in the 3D print.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
TTC H6 Subway Car by raudette is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving raudette a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure raudette would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).