Infinite ways to create pegboard holders and bins for tools or display objects.
- One or multiple (m•n matrix) objects per holder
- Round, square or rectangular with rounded corners
- Generate various shapes of bins and trays (closed bottom)
- Chose between stronger or economical, straight or tapered, etc
- Can be partially open (to click / snap in objects) and angled up or down
Note: This is designed to work with US-style pegboard (1/4" holes, 1" spaced) but I'm working on updating the design to support other pegboards requested in the comments.
Note: if you intend to use this for commercial purposes please contact me first.
Print with support! Don't worry, the support is easy to remove and if there any dimples left they will not show once this is mounted on a pegboard. You might need to play with the orientation at times.
I typically use 3 shells in the slicer, therefore 6 times extrusion width for wall thickness (typ 2.75mm), this generates very strong supports.
When printing bottom-up (hooks on the bed) you can also print without supports, and do a bit of clean-up on the straight pins (which are non-critical).