LCD Controller mounting plate
by ctheroux, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a mounting plate for a Prusa Mendel LCD Controller. It was originally designed for a "RepRapDiscount Smart Controller" mounted in the case "Case for RepRapDiscount Smart Controller" (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35438).
The mounting plate is parametrized. It can be easily adapted for almost anything you want to mount on you Prusa Mendel using the 2 top bars.
You will need:
- a mounting plate (this Thing)
- 2 (4) "2-way Prusa bar clamp" (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5786) or any other 90 degrees bar clamp such as "Rescue Bar Clamp - without disassembling of Prusa Mendel" (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:33772)
- a 4"1/2 (11.5 cm) 8 mm threaded rod
- 4 8 mm washers
- 4 8mm nuts
- optionally 2 screws or/and glue to mount the display on the mounting plate.
Assemble the above as shown in the pictures of this Thing. 5/16" rods can also be used. The "2-way Prusa bar clamp" is a bit fragile. Print the "beefy" ones with a few spare ones. Do not over tight the nuts. Larger 8 mm washers are preferable.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
LCD Controller mounting plate by ctheroux is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ctheroux a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ctheroux would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).