I created this mounting bracket to attach a Logitech C920 Webcam to a robot. The mount just lets you firmly attach the camera at a fixed angle using two M3 bolts. Source files are included so you can modify the mount to fix your needs.
How to use:
- Print out the mount.
- Take a C920 webcam, and remove the two pads on the bottom.
- Underneath the rubber pads is a sticker, it's a bit hard to remove, but pry it off to get to the screws.
- Remove the four bottom screws.
- Use a flat-head screwdriver to pry off the two microphone covers from the front.
- Remove the four additional screws that hold the front lens-cover on.
- Once you remove the front cover, remove the existing adjustable tri-pod mount by removing the four screws that attach the metal mount to the webcam body.
- Slide in the 3D printed mounting piece, and attach it instead of the tri-pod mount.
- Reassemble the webcam.
- Use two M3 bolts to bolt your webcam to your robot!