Extra clip to hold bed of the Printrbot jr on outer side. Features the http://uplink.to logo extruded 2mm for clearance. Browse http://uplink.to for URL shortening, 3D printing, applications, blog
Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 14mm & 24mm
Developed using a Printr Bot Jr, Pronterface Mac, and Sketchup on Mountain Lion
- Print the clip and remove from bed when ready
- Face the printer straight on (looking in the Y+ direction down the extruder bars)
- Place the top (narrower end) of the clip on top of the base of the panel under the bed so its not hitting any wires etc.
- Hold the printer securely and push in the bottom end under the printer.
- Its measured so the clip should fit firmly and snap in
- Re-level the printer bed accounting for its new angle to the main printer body
- Reset the extruder height for your first layer conditions
It should take about 25 minutes to print at 70% fill. See the photos for insertion points.