Printrbot jr folding bed clip
by mmorrisdev, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 14mm & 24mm
Developed using a Printr Bot Jr, Pronterface Mac, and Sketchup on Mountain Lion
- Print the clip and remove from bed when ready
- Face the printer straight on (looking in the Y+ direction down the extruder bars)
- Place the top (narrower end) of the clip on top of the base of the panel under the bed so its not hitting any wires etc.
- Hold the printer securely and push in the bottom end under the printer.
- Its measured so the clip should fit firmly and snap in
- Re-level the printer bed accounting for its new angle to the main printer body
- Reset the extruder height for your first layer conditions
It should take about 25 minutes to print at 70% fill. See the photos for insertion points.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Printrbot jr folding bed clip by mmorrisdev is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mmorrisdev a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mmorrisdev would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).