Killer Kommando v1.3 - 2.16.2015 - A Better Minifig - Open Source - No Supports!
by Tony_D, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Updated 2 Feb 2015:
- Fixed the floating parts
Killer Kommando is the next generation of open source minifig.
- Prints with no support!
- Basic Body and Basic Combat Kit Included
- A better minifig
- Actually looks cool
- Super Posable
- Compatible with all of our previous accessories
Everyone wants a better looking open source minifigure.
- This is only the beginning of this project.
- Look for compatible accessories marked with the K2 moniker.
Let us know what you think. Love to hear your feedback.
- Be careful, parts are supposed to be tight at first
- The face is just a water-slide decal. I'm working on an actual head for the future.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Killer Kommando v1.3 - 2.16.2015 - A Better Minifig - Open Source - No Supports! by Tony_D is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tony_D a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tony_D would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).