I added a mount hole at the base of the skull for plaque mounting options and added a short mount rod. I also grouped the pieces together to be printed at one time and scaled the same without worries. Some programs don't allow for tight grouping when the models are separate. This fit's on my Kossel bed just fine. I don't like standard base for this and will make my own base and plaque. For now the original base would work just fine, it'll just take forever to print a basic 'blah' base.
Edit: I added the trophy type base I like that was intended to be like a wall mounting. I've printed it in smaller scale to check it out.