This is a derivative of the monkeybot on thingiverse. I made numerous edits to achieve a snap fit so glue would not be required. I added small sacrificial bumps to the "fit" pieces so the fit would be tight. I changed the tail, head and other pieces. I made the cat head version first and as you can see his minions came to his defense. I made a version with fork and spoon for a Paella party we threw this weekend and everyone put together their own forkbot while under the influence of Sangria.
As some know, acrylic thickness variation is the challenge for making pieces fit, so the original thingiverse file required adjustments to suit the acrylic I had in stock. So the file may require edit for your thickness. I cut them on a Universal Laser X2-660 60 watt system.