Arrow slit tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
Like the ruin tiles, this set only has 2x2 tiles (well, ok, a couple larger tiles). For 2x2, it has all the basics. Wall, Corner, Curved, Corridor and Diagonal.
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, take a look at our tutorials.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
This print has a lot of faces, so slicing can be an issue. on my machine it takes about 4 gigs of memory with slic3r. This is already using decimated faces to generate the model. I'll look into ways to simplify it without reducing the quality, but I'm well aware that slicing this sucker is kind of a pain.
Painting was done in 4 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Heavily dry brush with a dark grey
- pick at least one other color (that could be stone) and paint some random stones, front and back.
- dry brush with grey mixed with a little olive
- lightly dry brush with a light grey, focusing most heavily on edges