Mini Tricopter Camera Mounts
by jwellman, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A simple mount for the FatShark 600TVL and PZ0420M camera for the Mini Tricopter.
The PZ0420M only comes in the 7 degree tilt variant as it needs to be tilted to fit.
For the FatShark there are 2 mount options:
- No Tilt - Has no up tilt added to the camera. This is best if you're just getting into FPV or if you like your horizon to be in the center of your image at hover. However this will mean that you're looking at more ground when you're in forward flight. You should also note that using this option the camera lens will not be centered in the opening in the frame. This is because it needs additional clearance up top so that the battery tray can fit.
- 7 Degree Tilt - This option has 7 degrees of up tilt to the camera. This means that in a hover you're looking at more sky and it will have the feeling that you're tilted backwards. I would not recommend this if you're new to FPV. However if you're racing or doing a lot of fast forward flight then this one is for you!
Provided in the files section is a drill guide which you can use to drill a 3mm (1/8") hole in an existing bottom frame. If you don't already have a frame printed up it will be stronger if you use the provided bottom frame that has the hole already in it. This way the hole has some support around it rather than just the infill and a couple of solid layers.
Either way you'll need a M3x5 or 6mm bolt to attach it to the copter. You'll also need a small zip tie to attach the camera to the mount.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mini Tricopter Camera Mounts by jwellman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jwellman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jwellman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).