Spool Mount Meddley V2 (Bearing version)
by ctheroux, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is the second revision of the spool mount I am using for my Prusa Mendel. In this version, I am no longer using the top parts of http://thingiverse.com/thing:32320. I have designed my own top parts with bearings. This version still uses the bottom part of http://thingiverse.com/thing:30742 .
Print two of each:
- Bearing Spool Holder Top Brackets
- Universal Spool Bushing
- Spool Vertical Mount (http://thingiverse.com/thing:30742)
You also need:
- 2 x threaded rods of 8 mm x 20 cm and
- 1 x threaded rod of 8 mm x 28 cm
- 2 x bearings 608ZZ (or a plastic model)
- 2 x 8mm washers and nuts (Wing nuts are better)
Sometimes, the spool tend to unwind itself when using "real" 608zz bearings. Instead, you can use plastic replacement (608zz Bearing Model)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Spool Mount Meddley V2 (Bearing version) by ctheroux is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ctheroux a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ctheroux would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).