Duckie the Duck Cookie Cutter
by CryoFather, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a proof of concept work to show my kids how important is to properly draw something before you actually make it.
My son's drawing has been transferred to a three dimensional object - the cookie cutter (so he can help his mother making cookies).
Everything done in a few hours.
How to replicate it?
- Draw anything, scan it (or take a photo using cell phone, like we did), transfer it to curves (GIMP and Inkscape may help a lot).
- Use the extruded single polygon layer in your favourite CAD/CAM tool (we use OpenSCAD) and some alchemy (like creating hulls, adding holder layers, etc.).
- Slice it and print using 0.2mm layers and 0.25mm thickness.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Duckie the Duck Cookie Cutter by CryoFather is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CryoFather a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CryoFather would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).