This is my first attempt at trying to model an object that I couldn't physically measure. All (except for two) of my sources were from image search engine results for "planet express building." I took two screenshots from different episodes to help me with certain measurements I couldn't get from other sources.
I tried to keep everything as close to real (or as real as an object from an animated show can get), but I had to change a few bits to make them printable, mainly the railings in the front and back of the hanger and along the widows walk on the tower. Also, the antenna on the very top of the tower was made from triangulated beams which would be nearly impossible to print, so I made something that had an antenna-like look to it, but is easily printable.
I sliced the model up into a few parts so the part would be printable without massive amounts of support, and so printers with smaller beds (such as mine) could print out the object at a higher scale.
My printer is a Printrbot Jr. v1. No upgrades besides a glass bed with painters tape on it. It has a 0.4mm nozzle.
I made my print at 80% scale size; I didn't have all that much filament left and I didn't want to run out mid-print. I could have gone full scale. I sliced all pieces with kisslicer. I tried slic3r, but it didn't like all of the small (<1mm) pieces and would either not slice them properly or would just ignore them all together.
Settings were: 0.2mm layer height, 2 loops, 0.6mm skin thickness, 195 C extruder temp. Infil was at 5% for the hanger piece, but that was too little; I printed every other piece at >=12.5% infil. Speed was 30mm/s perimeter and 45mm/s sparse and solid infil.
I used medium support on the hanger and the tower bottom. I thought I would need support on the tower top, but when I was removing the support material after the print, many of the "planet express" letters snapped off so I tried the print again without support and it worked great.
The tiny pipe w/ the 90 degree bend on the top of the tower bottom piece snapped off when I was removing the support for it. If your printer can do good overhangs and bridges, you can probably print that piece without support.