Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by theshark, published
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Prong attachment to make a training jutte from a 3/4" dowel
- Using a 3/4 inch dowel cut to length (18" in photo), slip prong over dowel to desired location (5" from bottom in photo).
- You can secure with glue, if needed.
- If you fit the sleeve while it's still hot from the printing process, it is easier to slip on the dowel, and should stay in place with friction once it cools.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Jutte Prong by theshark is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving theshark a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure theshark would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).