It's a Christmas cracker, just like those ones that normally go on the Christmas table. Scored to make it easier to roll in craft card, it has a pleasingly low poly style, although you can forgo the line engravings if that's your wish.
Designed to cut from A4 craft card.
More details at: http://def-proc.co.uk/b/biehg
Cut with a laser cutter; where cut types are identified by colour.
In order you should cut:
- Green layer: fill engraving
- Black layer: line engraving (recommended, but optional)
- Blue layer: cut through (internal cuts)
- Red layer: cut through (final outline cutout)
- Place a cracker snap along the length and stich down at each end. Depending on the length, this might need trimming to length, but should lie flat.
- Roll the cracker and push the tabs through the respective slots.
- Tie one end with a ribbon.
- Fill with your cracker prizes (bad jokes, plastic tat and a paper hat are traditional).
- Tie the other end with a ribbon.