ArduBot - 3D Printed Arduino robot
by davidhrbaty, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
ArduBot is home made robot fully printed on the reprap 3D printer. It is based on arduino nano board, servos and ultrasonic sensor. It is easy to print, assemble, small, fun and great intro into electronics and robotics.
ArduBot is fully controlled by IR remote control and it has 3 modes:
- Manual control by IR remote ( forward, backward, right and left)
- Autonomous mode ( ArduBot navigates to avoiding obstacles and choosing the best way.)
- Monitor mode ( ArduBot is monitorng objects in front of the ultrasonic sensor. )
If you want to build ArduBot, you can downolad souce code, schematic and also 3D designs at: https://github.com/davidhrbaty/ArduBot
The robot assembling is easy. Follow these instructions:
1) Print all these parts:
1x Front mount part
1x Rear mount part
1x Speaker cube part
1x Speaker grille part
1x Battery holder part
1X Battery pack part
1x hc-sr04 front part
1x hc-sr04 back part
1x small wheel holder part
1x small wheel holder top part
1x small wheel part
2x main wheel part
2) Parts you need to buy:
1x Ultrasonic sensor HC-SR04
2x Servo motor Futaba S3003
1x Micro servo motor SG90
1x Arduino Nano rev. 3
1x IR receiver TSOP382 or another
1x PC Speaker
4x AAA battery
3) Hack Futaba servos so they can turn 360 degrees, instructions are for exampe on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8mhnEzcvY
4) Assembly all parts together
5) Connect everything with schematic on https://github.com/davidhrbaty/ArduBot
6) Modify program to your IR remote controll
7) Upload program to Arduino which you can download from https://github.com/davidhrbaty/ArduBot
8) Insert batteries into battery pack
9) Ready to go :-)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
ArduBot - 3D Printed Arduino robot by davidhrbaty is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving davidhrbaty a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure davidhrbaty would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).