Holder for the major coins for the Australian currency. This holds the $2, $1, 50c and 20c.
This model / design can be adopted to other currencies easily.
The height of the holder could be changed to suit springs of a different length.
- Print all of the parts
- Fit springs into base (I used compression springs that measure 9mm x 35mm sourced as part of spring kit from Ebay)
- Place the plugs on top of the springs
- Correctly orientate the lid
- Fill the holes for the locator pins with a little bit of hot glue
- Fit the lid and hold until the hot glue has set.