(moved) SteadyCam Mark II
by MarcusWolschon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
THIS DESIGN HAS BEEN MOVED TO YOUMAGINE:
Changes from Mark I:
- handle below gimbal-assembly
- handle offset to be on the axis of the center of gravity
- handle free to yaw due to 2 608 ball bearings.
- attachment of side-handle still possible and compatible with Gimbal Mark I
- Gimbal Mark I can be upgraded by replacing "grip_v07" with "grip_v08"+"handle_v08". "inner" and "outher" are basically unaffected
for details, version history and assembly-instructions.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
(moved) SteadyCam Mark II by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).