FyrFlyz Replacement Handle
by jsphpl, published
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is my first tinkercad model, thus it's not perfectly smooth. Also it's not the same shape as the original FyrFlyz grips. Printed in .25mm PLA its much stronger than expected.
I am sorry not to provide the sources, but as tinkercad allows only one model at a time to be saved in a free account, it would soon be gone anyway.
- Print (the file ending with x2 contains the same model twice)
- Clean parts as necessary so that the small pin fits tightly into the main part
- Thread string through the small hole into the handle and back out to create a loop
- Wrap that loop around the pin.
- Pull both ends of the string tight while inserting the pin into the body
- Connect it to your fyrflyz
- Draw beautyful light figures again!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
FyrFlyz Replacement Handle by jsphpl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jsphpl a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jsphpl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).