Single Extruder - Multicolor, RaspberryPi case
by MRecord, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I like the case redpeppr made, but I wanted to have the Raspberry logo on it. So I adapted it to make it multicolor.
It turned out to be quite nice. I had to transport my printer recently, so my Z-endstop is a little bit too high. Maybe I make a new one with better settings.
Make sure the models are centered correctly before slicing. The four little dots make sure that both models are the same size.
- Print the infill first at 0.5 mm first layer height with your desired color, I used red.
- Remove the four little dots and switch your filament to the second color, I used white. Try not to home the printer to make sure everything aligns.
- Print the cutout at 0.45 mm first layer height to improve adhesion. Slicer thinks it needs to bridge the other parts so you need to change this setting for a better result.
- Carefully remove the part as the logo might come of.
- Print one of the bottom parts from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30572 or use the one with screw holes (M3).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Single Extruder - Multicolor, RaspberryPi case by MRecord is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MRecord a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MRecord would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).