GoPro HERO3 mount to suit 450 helis
by jolyboy, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a GoPro HERO3 mount to suit 450PRO helicopters. Ensures a slight downward angle of the lens in hover. Allows for use of velcro to secure camera.
- Print with velcro tabs pointing "UP", raft to prevent warping, 0.2mm layer height, 0.99 scale.
- Use double sided tape under the two "feet", then strap down hard with zip ties.
- Ensure you always secure your camera with velcro by using the designated tabs.
NOTE: You may need to "shim" the mount to ensure the camera is level in flight.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
GoPro HERO3 mount to suit 450 helis by jolyboy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jolyboy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jolyboy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).