ESP8266 ESP-03 Socket
by RFZ, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
RM 2.54 / Breadboard Socket for ESP8266 ESP-03 or ESP-04.
Provided as is.
May need 0.25 nozzle or smaller.
Printed with 0.2mm layer height, 0.25mm extrusion width.
Holes don't go through! Holes that small won't print fine on my printbed, so the first layer is compact. Use 1mm drill or just a hot cable to drill through.
- Print ;)
- Drill/clean holes
- fix socket to breadboard with ~2cm long ~0.6mm thick wires
- bend wires 90° to the center
- fix wires with glue
- cut remaining wires ~3mm long and bend down ~80°
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
ESP8266 ESP-03 Socket by RFZ is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RFZ a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RFZ would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).