These parts replace several metal parts of the T-handles on a ute/pickup canopy. Mine were damaged, and I've been unable to get replacement handles locally, so these were made as a temporary fix. The handle and locking mechanism from the original handle are reused.
Print each of the tree parts (on a Replicator I used 2 shells, 50% infill, no raft). The two outer parts fit face-to-face. I painted the faces with acetone to weld them together, but they are under compression, so the weld is just to keep things aligned.
This is intended to be a temporary solution until I can find replacement handles, but nothing is so temporary as a permanent fix.
The outer bracket has a slot that interacts with a pin on the metal shaft to limit the rotation to 90 degrees. I did not include a hole to accommodate the locking pin, so the key lock cannot be used.
There is a single scad file that produces both of the outer parts. Set the variable showTop to true to print the top part, or to false to print the bottom part.