by skriver, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I printed this thing from PLA and painted with gold and silver varnish. I made it as part of steampunk costume together with another project - Steampunk goggles.
For more photos visit my blog (Polish): 3dwpraktyce.pl
- All elements have been slightly modified for for smoother operation
- New gear (16 mm)
- Renamed STL files to match real dimensions
- New Catch-wide.stl element for straps up to 27 mm
1) Print the base part. It is prepared in 2 variants:
- In one piece - Base.stl
- In two pieces that need to be glued together (Base-part1.stl, Base-part2.stl)
2) Print few axes
3) Print few gears
4) Assembly all parts together in the way you like :)
5) Optionally print catch elements to attach the base to a belt or to other thing
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Steampunk Gears by skriver is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving skriver a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure skriver would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).