GT2 belt clamp
by Bastien, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you have a printer with opens belts (like I have) You can use these to clamp both ends of the gt2 belt together.
There's a 3 mm hole in the center for connecting it if requiered.
1) print the clamp
2) slide the clamp on the belt and see if it's a good fit (else try offset)
3) cut the belt to desired length
4) glue the belt in place with some superglue
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
GT2 belt clamp by Bastien is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Bastien a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Bastien would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.