by obijuan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Miniskybot V2, a small Printbot (printable robot) for educational purposes.
- Simplified chassis
- Marbel as cator wheel (thanks to sliptonic)
- Battery holder screwed to the chassis
- Compact and small
- 3 type of wheels, for the 3 different servo horns
- Electronics Compatible with skymega and Arduino UNO boards
More information (in Spanish):
- Downloaded the STL files: chassis, battery holder and wheels
- Print them!
- Hack 2 servos so that they can turn 360 degrees freely (for example futaba 3003 or compatible)
- Build the robot
- Choose the electronics:
Arduino Uno: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardUno
** Your own electronics :-)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Miniskybot 2 by obijuan is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving obijuan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).