Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Spray Paint Extender for Flone (Drone)
by yang02, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a extension for Flone (open source quadcopter) to draw/paint with spray paint.
Hope it would be a great useful tool for writer's new expression in this era.
Test flight & drawing
- Spray Paint (Montana Water Based 100 http://goo.gl/d4zVrh) x1
- Needle Cap x1
- Fat Cap x1
- Silicone Tube (2ø x 180mm) x1
- Servo (23x11x29mm) x1
- Zip Tie x2
- Nut (3ø) x3
- Bolt (3ø x over 8mm) x2
- Bolt (3ø x over 28mm) x1
- Clip x1
- Printed Parts (servo_mounter_base_w_support.stl, servo_mounter_trigg.stl, nozzle_mounter.stl)
- Remove support material from printed parts.
- Connect silicone tube and caps.
- Cut the clip and bend it proper shape to attach the trigger.
- Mount the servo on the base with zip ties.
- Assemble them like image above.
- Servo cable should be connected to flight controller board.
- "nozzle_mounter.stl" is only fits for Montana Water Base 100.
- Servo Mounter Base can fits all size of Montana cans.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Spray Paint Extender for Flone (Drone) by yang02 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving yang02 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure yang02 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).