by devonjones, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
1, 2,& 3 person rowboats for your next RPG game on the highs seas! One of these is inspired by a rowboat in Paizo's Map Pack: Vehicles
- Smooth Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc.
- Smooth Edge Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc. Edge tiles.
- Stone Tile Series - Stone tiles.
- Stone Edge Tile Series - Stone edge tiles.
- Crenelated Tile Series - Crenelated Tiles
- Crenelated Edge Tile Series - Crenelated edge tiles
- Tudor Tile Series - Tudor tiles.
- Tudor Edge Tile Series - Tudor edge tiles.
- Ruined Series - Ruined stone walls
- Accessories - Pillars, etc.
- Non-Series Tiles - Misc tiles, such as the pool
- Module Specific Tiles - Tiles designed for specific modules.
- 1/25/15 - reuploaded after fixing errors in netfabb.
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, take a look at our tutorials.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenForge rowboats by devonjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving devonjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure devonjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).