More Information on my original thread on RC Groups, : http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256768
Frame Spacer Kit :
- 7mm Spacer (4)
- 10.3 mm Clearance between lower & upper Frame
- Requires M3 20mm Bolts, I only use 2 per Arm, strong enough.
LED Holder :
- 10.3mm LED Holder (2)
- Use any LED strip with a maximum of 10mm height
- Mounting either with double-sided Tape or Hotglue / CA from Hobbyking
- There is also a simplified version available, without overhangs, and the groove has been removed, for easy printing.
I use the Turnigy High Density R/C LED Flexible Strip from Hobbyking, they are 8mm in height
10° Tilted Motor Mounts :
- They are labeled with F (Front) and R (Rear).
- Calibrate your Naze while LEVEL, then add 10° Pitch Offset via CLI : align_board_pitch = -10
- 1806 and 2204 Motors Supported.
- Because of the Angle, you might have to slightly enlarge the holes on the arms.