Ninja Sword Lamp Color Changing LED's w/ Wireless Remote
by Peoples-Exchange, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
**If you like this project PLEASE take a moment to vote for it in the 3d Printer Contest through the link above. A second printer would go a long way toward rapidly prototyping and sharing new products. Help us contribute to Open Source 3d Printing. We sincerely thank you for your support!
This is a fully open source 3D Printable Ninja Sword Lamp. It is both easy to build (providing you have access to a 3D printer) and very affordable. My total cost to build was less then $32 and I have included links to where I purchased the electronics. These parts can be found from many other vendors. All links provided are not to be considered endorsements. They are simply where I happen to make my purchases. The build took about an hour including the hand filing of 3D prints and was very simple. That time frame does not include the time needed to print the pieces. This lamp is super bright, easy to control and it looks awesome!
Electronics Purchase Links:
1m RGB LED Strip Light Purchased Here: http://adafruit.com/products/285
- 12V DC 1000mA Regulated Power Supply Purchased Here: http://www.adafruit.com/products/798
Special Thanks to for designing the handle To:
You can find the original file here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:38825
The last two files are single files with all the parts. The lamp was intended to be printed in sections so you can customize color options. You could however print it all on one bed in a transparent color providing it would fit.
Print Name And Number Of Times To Be Printed
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Base: 1x (Opaque)
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Blade: 3x (Print more if you want it to be taller. Each section is 6")
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Tip: 1x (Transparent)
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Diffuser 1x (Transparent)
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Extender 4x (2x Transparent, 2x Opaque. Again add more to make taller)
6.Ninja_Sword_Lamp_HandleG 2x (1x Transparent, 1x Opaque)
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Handle 1x (Opaque)
- Ninja_Sword_Lamp_Bottom 1x (Transparent)
Layer Height: .27mm
Printer: Replicator 2
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Ninja Sword Lamp Color Changing LED's w/ Wireless Remote by Peoples-Exchange is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Peoples-Exchange a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Peoples-Exchange would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).