The Handyman Bag Fix
by kempton, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
â€œI was out walking. Suddently my new bag brokeâ€
- Measure up
- The bagfixmainpart.stl is paused just before the cavity closed, using cura or other slicers that allow "pause during print", and the hook is inserted.
- No need for glue! Using four pieces of 3mm filament, you are able to fix the two pieces together
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
The Handyman Bag Fix by kempton is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kempton a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kempton would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.