If you like my work I hope you'll consider supporting me on Pateron: https://www.patreon.com/3DPrintingProfessor
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrjoesays
DutchMogul's original set had some problems that made it fail when I printed it. I tried to preserve the feel of the original in my edits which were:
- Lowered the platforms to remove overhang
- Raised the Rooks helmet to make it taller than the pawn w/o the platform
- Thickened the neck of the bishop.
- Thickened the chimney on the king's hat
- Put the pieces on a plate ready to print
Version 2 also scaldes up all the pieces, the pawn by a little bit less to make them closer to normal chess pieces sizes.